Click to Home
Go To Search
Email pagePrint page
Early Voting

Early Voting by Personal Appearance

Hunt County Voter Administration
2217 Washington St.
Greenville, TX 75401

October 23rd - November 3rd 2017  
Early Voting:  8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)   
Additional times & Dates:  

October 24th      7 a.m. - 7 p.m.

November 2nd   7 a.m. - 7 p.m.






Voter ID FAQs

 Here is a list of the acceptable forms of photo ID:
  • Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
  • Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
  • Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
  • Texas license to carry a handgun issued by DPS
  • United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
  • United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
  • United States passport

Unable to obtain one of these IDs? Fill out a declaration at the polls explaining why and bring one of the following supporting documents:

• Valid voter registration certificate
• Certified birth certificate(must be an original)
• Copy of or original current utility bill
• Copy of or original bank statement
• Copy of or original government check
• Copy of or original paycheck
• Copy of or original government document with your name and an address (original required if it contains a photograph)

 With the exception of the U.S. citizenship certificate, the identification must be current or have expired no more than 4 years before being presented for voter qualification at the polling place.

Exemptions: Voters with a disability may apply with the county voter registrar for a permanent
exemption to showing ID at the polls. Voters with a religious objection to being photographed or voters
who do not have a ID due to certain natural disasters may apply for a temporary exemption to showing
ID at the polls. Please contact your voter registrar for more details.

** From the Texas Secretary of State Office.  View here.